Restaurant – Bar
Full American buffet style with show cooking for Breakfast and Mediterranean Cuisine with a variety of appetizers, entries, and side dishes is offered: grilled fish, meat and vegetables, pasta, hot starters, pizza, fried potatoes, mixed and seasonal salads, fresh salads and desserts.
– At the Main Theme Restaurant: with outdoor terrace, indoor with air-conditioning
– Full American buffet style with show cooking (07:30 – 10:00)
– Early continental breakfast (05.00-07.30) (On Request)
– For long sleepers late continental breakfast (10.00-11.00)
– Early breakfast and lunch basket upon reservation until 20: 00 the previous night
Lunch (12.30 – 14.30)
– At the Main Theme Restaurant: A variety of appetizers, entries, and side dishes is offered: grilled fish, meat and vegetables, pasta, hot starters, pizza, fried potatoes, mixed and seasonal salads, fresh salads and desserts.
– Buffet style with show cooking.
– Self Service for Beverages: Red and white house wine, water, beer and soft drinks.
Snack & Ice Cream (11.00-17:45)
A wide range of snacks, sandwiches/toast, popcorn, desserts and ice cream, is served at the Pool Snack Bar
Coffee-Tea time (15.00-17.00) at the Pool Snack Bar
DRESS CODE: Casual *
*Wet clothing or uncovered swimwear NOT allowed. Long trousers and closed shoes are required.
Dress code applies to school age minors as well.
Mediterranean Cuisine at Main theme restaurant: Outdoor terrace, indoor air-conditioning:
– According to night: Theme Buf
fet, daily different salads, cold and hot starters, fruits, pastries.
– Show Cooking-style grill with Fish, Meat and Vegetables
– Cretan specialties corner, Diet Corner, Organic/Bio Corner
– Pasta a la minute
– Self Service for Food. Service for all drinks: Wine (bottled), water (bottled), beer and soft drinks.
Regarding the preparation of special meals (allergies, diabetics, gluten-free diet etc.), please contact the Maitre d’ Hotel or the Guest Relations Department.
In All Inclusive formula bar we serve (from 10:00 till 23:00) a choice of local spirits, cocktails, long drinks, water, beers, local wine (red & white), Greek coffee, filter coffee/instant coffee, ice coffee, hot chocolate, tea, soft drinks, fruit juices.
Beverages on extra charge
– Imported and Premium drinks such as red and black label whiskies, malt or bourbon whiskies, champagne, etc
– Fresh juices are also on extra charge.
– Special-blends coffee